Adult Members in Guiding
Open to women 18 and over
View our various Adult Membership options below, and if you feel that one of these appeals to you, contact us today!
There are so many different roles to choose from in Guiding – you can work with girls and young women or as a support to those working with our Youth Members.
Guides provides you with the opportunity to experience:
- a sense of belonging as part of a global community of Guides and Guide Leaders
- connection, friendship, and a chance to grow your network
- new personal challenges, skills, and experiences
being a role model for girls and young women
- being part of positive change in your community
- an opportunity to create a space where girls can be who they want to be
We offer a free national online learning program called E-Guiding which provides essential training to support volunteers on a leadership journey if they choose.
Adult members pay an annual membership fee and must have a valid Blue Card and National Police Check prior to working with youth members.
- holds a compliant Blue Card and National Police Check.
- must complete the CSCF-Adults in Guiding E-Guiding module.
- is a State Girl Guide Member and wears the uniform.
- is committed to the principles of Guiding, the Promise and Law and Code of Conduct.
- Reports to the Unit Leader.