De-risk your unit or camp activities with this online training.
With this workshop, you’ll feel confident and able to prepare a Risk Assessment Plan that ensures the safety and wellbeing of all activity participants.
We’ll look at:
- What’s the purpose of the RAP – Risk Assessment Plan
- When do you use three questions?
- When do you use the RAP form?
- How to complete the form for different activities.
- What do you do with the completed RAP & related info?
- Q&A time
Date: Sunday 15 October 2023
Time: 7pm - 8pm
Location: via Zoom
Cost: fully subsidised by GGQ
Registrations close: 5pm, Saturday 14 October 2023
Hosted by Cherelle Stager
Zoom details are sent immediately on completion of your registration by email. Once registered you can also join the meeting directly from the website registration page, 30 minutes prior to the meeting, by clicking on Join Meeting Now.