RMs, DMs, Campsite Volunteers.... SharePoint and Outlook Zoom Session
When we know how to use it, SharePoint can create efficiencies, reduce our administrative burden, and give us more time to spend on the fun parts of guiding! So, sign up to our online training today to learn the hints and tips to get you maximising your SharePoint skills.
In this session you'll learn:
- How to login to Office 365
- How to access outlook
- How to access SharePoint
- SharePoint/naming convention/folder structure
- Document sharing
Date: Friday, 16 June 2023
Time: 6pm - 7pm
Location: via Zoom
Cost: Fully subsidised by GGQ
Hosted by: Ritesh Basnet, GGQ Digital Officer
Zoom Link: click on the JOIN NOW button (found on the left hand side of the registration page 30 minutes (no sooner) prior to this session. The Zoom meeting link will also be included in the email confirmation sent automatically after registering,
Please submit any questions prior to the training session via email to [email protected]
Enquires about the course content: [email protected]
Enquires about registration: [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you there!
TO REGISTER PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Sign In - enter Username and Password (if you don't have your Sign In details contact [email protected])
- click on Register Myself
- select the appropriate Registration Option and complete the required questions
- Then select Proceed to Checkout to go to the Shopping Cart
- If your details and the amount payable is correct enter your payment details
- You must select Submit Order to finalise your registration.
- Please check your emails for confirmation of your registration.