CAPRICORN REGION GATHERING – Including Leadership Qualification training
Open to all Unit Leaders and Unit Helpers in Capricorn Region
Leadership Qualification training content: Please complete the following eGuiding modules before the training:
- Delivering the Australian Guiding Program - Keeping Children Safe
- The Girl - Guiding Orientation
- The AGP - Being Safe
- The Patrol and the AGP - Facilitating the Girl Experience
- Planning - Girl Recognition System
- Being a Leader - Leadership in the Unit
- Camp Fire and Guides Own - Planning and Running Events
- Promise and Law - Food Handling and Hygiene Procedures
Region Gathering Training Treats content:
- Recognition System
- Implementing the Patrol System
- Marketing, Recruitment and Retention
- Challenges of working with Youth with ASD
Date of Training: Saturday 5 June – Sunday 6 June
LQ training Saturday, Training Treats both days
Venue: Kooyalee Campsite
36 Sandringham Road
Registration Costs: Attending Leader Qualification (Sat) and Region Training Treats (Sun): $50.00
Attending Region Training Treats (Sat and Sun): $50.00
Region Event Fee: To be paid to Region. Please see Region information document HERE
Food: This training is self catered. Please see food requirements on Region information document.
Accommodation and Kit List: Accommodation will be indoors. Please see suggested Kit List on Region information document.
Further enquiries: Michelle McCann, Capricorn Region Leader, email: email@example.com
Heidi McKellar, Adult Learning Support Coordinator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PROCEED TO THE CHECKOUT AFTER COMPLETING ALL REGISTRATION OPTIONS AND QUESTIONS.
YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.