Management Qualification Training – via Zoom
THIS TRAINING WILL BE OFFERED IN 3 SEPARATE SESSIONS. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO REGISTER FOR 1, 2 OR ALL 3 OF THESE SESSIONS.
SESSION 1: – 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Module 1: Leading Guiding
- Overview of the Role
- Leading the Team
- Path to Qualification – Managers role
Module 2: Recruiting New Members - procedures and processes
- Youth Members
- New Leaders
SESSION 2: – 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Module 3: – Managing Administration
- Risk Management
SESSION 3: – 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Module 4: Building for the future
- Strategic Plan – State, Region
- What’s Next
PRE-TRAINING: EGuiding modules to be completed
- Managing Operational Risk (Module 3 of Qualification)
- Designing and Delivering Presentations (Session 1)
- Time and Priority Management (Session 1)
- Building and managing teams (Session 1)
- Leadership Skills (Session 1)
- Making decisions (Session 1)
- Managing difficult situations (Session 1)
- Running effective meetings (Session 1)
Further enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Zoom details will be sent to you after registrations close.
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CLICK ON THE REGISTRATION OPTION AND THEN SELECT WHICH PROGRAM OPTIONS YOU WISH TO ATTEND.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PROCEED TO THE CHECKOUT AND SUBMIT YOUR ‘ORDER’.
YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.