Support Groups meet according to the needs of the District, usually monthly or bi-monthly. Support Groups are required to hold an Annual General Meeting by 31 March which is for the whole District and is a celebration of the past year.
Annual General Meeting Report
The Annual General Meeting form is to be completed by the Support Group President annually after the Annual General Meeting. Copies are required to be forwarded to the Region Manager so that she can send on to the State Office by 30 April.
QF.SG.02 Annual General Meeting Form
Presidents Report Template
At the end of each year it’s time to make notes for, and even start writing the President's report. Here is a template to assist in writing such a report.
2. Review the past 12 months including:
- Fund raising activities – Treasurer will provide financial details
- Grant applications – to whom you’ve applied and outcomes
- Hut information – hiring and maintenance undertaken
- Events – attended and/or supported
- Thanks – to parent helpers, maintenance helpers, outside organisations
- Acknowledge special awards – received by Leaders and/or Support Group member
3. Thank you to:
- District Manager
- Unit Leaders
- Support Group committee members and meeting attendees
- Own family for supporting you while President