Are you looking for your next challenge? This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced EA to join our small team. This new contract role (up to 31/12 /2021) will provide support to the hard-working Girl Guides Queensland volunteer leadership team and the CEO. It is critical that you have demonstrated experience in a similar position, preferably within the NFP sector and, where you have successfully supported a change management process.
Friendly and supportive family friendly team environment
- Combination of work from home/Volunteer base at Marsden
- Accountability and ability to make this role your own!
- Salary range approximately $55,000 p/a (pro rata) plus 9.5% super
Girl Guides Queensland, a not-for-profit membership-based charity, is the largest youth organisation for girls and young women in Queensland with almost 5,000 youth members and 2,000 volunteer Leaders and adult Members.
Your strong interpersonal skills and organisational management will be essential in supporting the State Commissioner and the CEO to deliver effective services across Queensland. No two days will be the same, change will be constant, but you will always be supported.
The role will change as we embed the new position, but we do know that to be successful you will:
- Share the organisation’s values
- Have demonstrated experience and success in a similar busy position
- Have demonstrated experience developing and maintaining respectful relationships
- Enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team
- Have excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Be available to work some weekends/evenings to support volunteer meetings
It’s really important that you are a flexible, motivated and collaborative professional. You will thrive on working discretely with a sense of humour and efficiency as you coordinate a wide range of activities which will ultimately empower girls and young women in Queensland.
Please submit a cover letter addressing the job description criteria, and a short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Thursday 21 January 2021.
Only applications that have provided all the information will be reviewed. Interviews will be held in Marsden on Wednesday 27 January 2021, with the role ideally commencing early February 2021.
Please find the position description here