Girl Guides Queensland (GGQ) continue to evolve our structure, services and systems and seek a motivated and efficient individual to join our small team:
Supportive family friendly team environment
- Location primarily working remotely from home and some time at a Volunteer base in Marsden
- 30.4 hours per week (flexible to meet needs) contract through to 31/12/21
- Salary approx. $55,000 p/a (pro rata) + 9.5% super - dependent upon skills and experience
GGQ, a for-purpose membership-based charity, is the largest youth organisation for girls and young women in Queensland with almost 4,000 youth members and 1,500 volunteer Leaders and adult Members. A small team of employees provide a range of support services to the organisation.
2021 will be another big year and change will be constant. You will be a hands-on Communications specialist with strong experience across Marketing (inc. Digital), Branding, and ideally experience with Systems Development. The Digital Officer covers the technical and design aspects of this work area.
This is a significant role and your ability to hit the ground running is essential as we continue to implement key priorities from our Strategic Plan.
To be successful in the role you will:
Share our values and be a collaborative and engaging manager
- Have demonstrated experience and success in a similar NFP position working with volunteers
- Enjoy working autonomously & as part of a team and motivate others to meet KPI’s
- Have experience developing multi-channel communication campaigns
- Have strong project management skills to juggle priorities and achieve results
- Have excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work some weekends/evenings
It’s really important that you enjoy a high-volume workload, can work flexibly outside your key role and have a friendly and respectful personality.
Please submit a cover letter addressing the Role requirements, a small creative portfolio, and a short resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Wednesday 27 January 2021. Only applications with all the requested information will be reviewed.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 3 February 2021 with the role ideally commencing 15 February 2021.
Please find the position description here