ABOUT THE EVENT
In 2019, we are celebrating 100 years of Guiding in Queensland!
We invite all Guides past and present to join us for a fun night to commemorate this incredible achievement.
To think that just a small group of girls all that time ago, started the movement that made Guides what it is today!
Name: Centenary Dinner 2019
Date: 19 October 2019
Time: 6:00 pm
Dress: Cocktail, Evening, Smart dress; uniform optional
Access: Easy access for mobility impaired
Who: Members – past and present; supporters and friends of Guiding; partners welcome
* Dinner guests must be 18 years or older.
VENUE AND ACCOMMODATION
Venue: Royal on the Park, 152 Alice St Brisbane QLD 4000
Dinner guests wishing to stay overnight are able to take advantage of the hotel’s offer of a group discount of 10% off their best available rate for accommodation.
Guests will need to book via the hotel website on www.royalonthepark.com.au and use the PROMO Code of GROUP10.
Dietary requirements will be collected as part of the booking process.
The dinner includes canapes & a soft drink or juice, 2 course meal, tea/coffee.
Alcoholic beverages can be purchased during dinner.
1. Off street Drop Off area at Royal on the Park, entering off Alice Street.
2. Taxi rank on Alice Street in front of the hotel.
3. Hotel carpark fee for dinner guests reduced to $20 but space can’t be guaranteed.
4. Secure Carparking options in Margaret St – short walking distance (buying online is cheaper than just driving in).
5. Short walk to Queen Street Mall
6. Central Station is 1.3km away
7. Easy access to the freeway – Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
For more information about the event, contact email@example.com or the Queensland State Office Member Engagement Managerat firstname.lastname@example.org
or Wendy Leabeater Ph. 0410 527 945 E: email@example.com
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
SEATING PREFERENCE (OPTIONAL)
If you know your seating group/companions at the time of booking, you may choose to complete just ONE of those fields for each person in your booking. However, if at the time of booking you are uncertain about your seating preference, requests can be emailed at any time up to 3 October to firstname.lastname@example.org.